Friday, July 20, 2012

OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT

     
     I am aware to the fact that you are in need of good people – the best people for your staff. Last be it from me to make a suggestion that would in any way not to offer the best suggestion I can muster.
              
     I am aware to the fact that you are in need of something to enhance your prestige, (If that were ever possible), power and performance: I will not neglect my duties as citizen!

     I have years in jestering beginning with Lau Tzu in the 6th century BC, up and including the present day… Think of the possibilities! In cabinet meetings, executive vs. legislative battles, at the judiciary, and a whole host of mighty important stuff. In Papal visits I am without peer. In foreign policy and economic matters I can shine upon all the rest… Just for you, Mr. President… You NEED a fool in the White House! A confidant and Jester

     Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Salary Open


Joe Abiden Jr October 9 at 9:03pm 
Are you trying to take my job away?


Jay Oliver Sax October 9 at 9:07pm
No, you're doing a great job but if you need me, don't hesitate to call... I 'll even drop Paris Hilton

Kick Ass Joe!!!

No comments: