Friday, July 20, 2012

DISCLAIMER

     
     My name is I RATE VIEWER, (or if you prefer, IRATE VIEWER), and to amuse myself, I browse through the medical journals to find “FREAKS OF NATURE”! And without even looking at them, I am certain that there are women that exhibit CONSTANT ORGASM LASTING TWENTY-FIVE YEARS… OR LONGER!

     And if you look around, you may find a few that fit the bill… HILLARY CLINTON, LADY GAGA, BEYONCE, CHRISTINE AGUILERA, EVITA PERON, AND MADONNA!

     I imagine LADY GAGA would LIKE to have a constant orgasm lasting twenty-five years or longer – HILLARY CLINTON   DOES!

     But you have to look at the other side of the coin too… men who have constant erection, HARD-ONS, lasting twenty-five years or longer, (How exhausting!). And if you look around you may find a few that fit the bill too…

Those guys are called…
“REPUBLICANS”

No comments: