Friday, July 20, 2012

“A VERY SAD CLOWN”


    
     Excuse, excuse, I didn’t want to break your train of thought or interrupt your feelings… But I felt a need… A pain in my heart that I would tell you what I am going to tell you…

      It is an Old Italian Story; forgive me to tell it because it is true.
     
       It is a story of a SAD CLOWN. He could be happy clown, but he is sad because he cannot express himself the way he wants to. He has tried and tried and tried, and no matter he does, he cannot show himself for what he is – for what he REALLY is!

    His name, forgive me, his name is CONDOMO. Poor Condomo, poor Condomo… He feel controlled, constricted, and constrained - trapped in a man’s body with no place to go!

  He meet his friends… LARGO, SKITRZO, INTEMMEZZO AND OVARIO… But when he meet Largo, Skirtzo and Ovario, He always meet INTERMEZZO! And he retreats in his shell; he is a very, very, sad, sad, clown.

   He has been accused of being cold, insensitive, unfeeling, that’s not what he feel inside, no, he does not have a psychological problem, in fact he feel like VESUVIUS, MT. ETNA, POMPEII AND KRACOTOA – He want to ERUPT! But he is a prisoner and he is the prison – stuck in his position covered with a skin he cannot move. I cannot find a costume for him in polite society – I do not have to describe him, we all know him.

   But the sad part about Condomo, he has brothers… And his brothers is a happy happy clown. Their name is FOAMO and inserto. And when he meet Largo, Skirtzo and Ovario, they never meet Intermezzo. But, they have LARDO, LARDO.
As much as Condomo is sad, Foamo and Inserto is happy.

“Do you want to be? CONDOMO?”

No comments: